This is a modern micro cabin with an outhouse in Sedona, Arizona.
The little cabin has a queen-size bed, mini-fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and toaster. The bathhouse is right behind the cabin in a separate structure. What do you think of this arrangement? Have you ever considered building a tiny house with a nearby bathhouse?
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Cabin On The Red Rocks
Have you ever considered an arrangement like this?
The micro cabin has nice views from the oversized windows.
There’s a pop-up desk/table near the mini-fridge.
Outdoor furniture to enjoy the surroundings.
There’s actually a large, 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom A-frame cabin on the property as well.
Wow, look at those views!
There’s a separate little structure right behind the cabin, which is the bathroom with a shower and toilet.
Inside the bathhouse.
Just some of the beauty you can discover around the cabin.
- Tiny Glamping Cabin On The Red Rocks
- Sedona Views
- Situated Next To 3 Bedroom A-frame
- The bathroom is shared with another cabin on the property
- Queen mattress
- Coffee maker
- 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
- Flip-up work desk
Related Stories (More Tiny Homes in Sedona, Arizona)
- They Stayed At The Tiny Houses At Tiny Camp In Sedona, Arizona
- Breathe: Peaceful Tiny Vacation in Sedona
- The Renew Tiny House at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
- Grow: Tiny House Vacation at Tiny Camp in Sedona, Arizona
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Micro | Vacations | Tiny House Vacations | Airbnbs
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses