This is a modern 24-ft. tiny house by Liberation Tiny Homes out of Leola, Pennsylvania.
It features 364-square-feet of space including the two lofts accessible by two custom staircases. This is not your everyday 24-ft. tiny home, take a look, and let me know what you think in the comments please!
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny houses like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
364-square-foot Modern Tiny House by Liberation Tiny Homes
- Size: 24′ x 8.5′ x 13′ 6″ – 364 square feet including two lofts
- Roof: galvanized metal with unique pitch
- Siding: Azek, LP Smartside, and metal & stained pine accents
- Windows: Andersen 100 Series
- Walnut treads, stairs, and headboard
- Subway tile
- Two custom stairs
- Water: RV fresh water hookup
- Heating & Cooling: LG 9000 BTU mini-split
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Chalet Cabin With Mountain Views in Switzerland - August 4, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021