I absolutely love the living “green” roof and the stellar location. The home features a very modern and minimalist interior that includes a wood stove, kitchen, bathroom, and double bed.
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Minimalist Echo Yurt by Echo Living with Living Roof!
- Located at Loch Ken Eco Bothies, Scotland
- Insulated walls, roof, floor
- Double-glazed windows
- Sedum roof
- Fully-fitted shower room
- Hand-built kitchen
- Solar panels for off-grid power
- 6 meters in diameter
- Timber floor, inlaid with beech
- Baubuche beech counter top
- Built-in double bed
- More details
- Rent it here
Our big thanks to Maggie for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Avoid Highway: Dark & Moody Bus Conversion - October 25, 2021
- 58 ft. Black Prong Park Model Home w/ TWO Screened-In Porches - October 25, 2021
- Plāhaus: Super Sleek Tiny House Vacation - October 24, 2021