I absolutely love the living “green” roof and the stellar location. The home features a very modern and minimalist interior that includes a wood stove, kitchen, bathroom, and double bed.
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Minimalist Echo Yurt by Echo Living with Living Roof!
- Located at Loch Ken Eco Bothies, Scotland
- Insulated walls, roof, floor
- Double-glazed windows
- Sedum roof
- Fully-fitted shower room
- Hand-built kitchen
- Solar panels for off-grid power
- 6 meters in diameter
- Timber floor, inlaid with beech
- Baubuche beech counter top
- Built-in double bed
- More details
- Rent it here
Our big thanks to Maggie for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple’s Ala Köl Tiny House, Designed For Full-Time Living - April 19, 2021
- Cessna Aircraft and Tiny House Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021