Mollie and Sean Busby are a busy couple living a fulfilling, but unconventional life in their tiny homes.
Sean is a professional snowboarder living with type 1 diabetes, an autoimmune disease where the pancreas is basically broken. He also has Lupus, an unpredictable autoimmune disease that can damage any part of the body at any time. Mollie runs an international nonprofit called Riding On Insulin, and the pair own two local yoga studios called Yoga Hive.
Please enjoy, read more and re-share below!
Couple’s Off Grid Life in Montana Yurt and Tiny House
- Yurt and cabin homestead in Flathead Valley, Montana
- Wood-powered hot tub
- Tiny House 80% recycled
- Solar power
- Composting toilet
- Tiny House heats with one log
Our big thanks to Art for sharing!
You can share this yurt and tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed Montana Yurt and Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017