This is one couple’s awesome climbing wall tiny house.
They built this home for $33,000 while saving for a larger family home.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Couple’s Awesome Climbing Wall Tiny House
Video: Adventurous Couple Build Brilliant Tiny House on Wheels
- Spent $33,000
- Living in tiny house while saving for larger family home
- Cool climbing wall “ladder” to TV loft
- 7 meters by 3 meters (about 22 ft. by 10 ft.)
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans! - September 18, 2020
- She Sold Her Home in Her 60s to Travel in A Van! - September 18, 2020
- Off-Grid Workshop at Beloved Cabin in GA: Right now! - September 18, 2020