Pendleton, Oregon might be the next place for tiny housers to flock to!
Right now, as part of Pendleton Estate Phase 2, the city is offering 51 lots for sale starting at just $14,900. They are welcoming tiny houses (including those on wheels!) and have no minimum square footage requirements.
Basically, it’s a dream come true for many people seeking a permanent place for their tiny. Talk to Mike Barns about making Pendleton your new home town: 503-581-0055; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy Tiny House Friendly Land in Pendleton Oregon
Pendleton Estate 2 Features:
- All utilities are in place to each lot and are ready to be built on
- Allow Tiny Homes with no square footage minimum required
- Allow Site Built Home
- Allow Single Family Dwelling
- Allow Zero Lot Line Home (Rowhouse, Townhome)
- Lot sizes from 3000 to 6000 square feet
- Lots start at $14,900 (Sorry, no owner financing)
- No HOA Fees
- Permits: There are permits with the city for water and sewer. Mike Barnes can explain the fees when you contact him.
- Some lots will need to be leveled.
- No Mobile Homes
- There are no mobile or modular homes allowed
- Location: Pendleton is a city in Umatilla County, Oregon with a population less than 17,000, developed along the Umatilla River.
- Contact Mike for all questions: 503-581-0055; email@example.com
- Tiny Portable Cedar Cabins
Our huge thanks to Janet for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Brikawood Studio Kit: Build A House with Wooden Bricks - March 26, 2017
- Eco Casita on Las Vegas Urban Homestead Permaculture Food Forest - March 26, 2017
- 30 Ft. 3-Axle Trailer For Sale in WA - March 26, 2017