The property is off-grid, so you’d need to supply your own power and water. Aaron Dennis, who lives on the 2 acres in his tiny house (pictured below), uses 500 watts of solar and a 500 gallon water tank. Rent is $300/month, and those interested can send applications to [email protected] or call 760.484.1700.
Off-Grid Land to Rent in Abiquiu, New Mexico
- 2 acres
- Rent for tiny houses
- Supply your own water/electric
- About one hour north of Sante Fe
- Contact Aaron:[email protected] or call 760.484.1700
Our big thanks to Aaron for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Communities Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017