Here’s a beautiful set of plans for the Lumina tiny house on wheels, a 24-foot, road-legal tiny home with a fun roofline. This home features minimal, clean lines throughout and built-in furniture that perfectly fits in the space.
There are lots of windows in this THOW, including a cascading skylight-to-window in the loft that ensures you don’t feel claustrophobic while in bed. The bathroom has a walk-in shower stall, and there’s even space for a stacking washer and dryer under the stairs. You can get the digital plans on sale right now for $99.
Don’t miss other incredible announcements like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
204 Sq. Ft. Loft Tiny House w/ Tons of Windows
The tiny house has opposite-angled rooflines for visual interest.
This lighter section houses the loft over the bathroom.
You enter through the living room space.
A built-in L-shaped couch sits alongside a wall of windows.
There’s another window with a little shelf by the door.
A wood-stove provides heating for the space.
The compact kitchen takes up one wall.
A flip-down table provides an eating space.
Looking out of the kitchen.
A ladder goes up to the loft bedroom, and a stacking washer and dryer fit underneath.
A big skylight lets you stargaze a night.
A queen-sized bed fits in the loft.
The bathroom has a nice linen closet built into the wall.
A walk-in shower stall sits adjacent to the toilet.
Here’s the layout for the space.
Details & What’s Included in the Plans:
- $99 for Digital plans
- 204 sq. ft. (Main Area)
- 60 sq. ft. (Loft)
- Sleeping Loft
- 3/4 Bath
- Full Kitchen
- 8.5 Foot wide Tiny Home
- 13’6″ Tall to be street legal height
- Sleeps up to 4 (if using lofts)
- Light Modern Design
- Air BnB Friendly Design
- Window wall
- Ladder Stairs
- Loft bedroom or reading nook
- Fireplace Stove
- Kitchen Bench Seating
- Solar Ready
- Bathroom w/ Shower & Toilet
- Entertainment Area
- Minisplit HVAC
- Water Heater: On-Demand
- Roof Style: Shed Roof
- ANSI Compliant
- Economically designed to be cost efficient
- License to build ONE tiny house based on the The Trove, tiny house design.
- Floor Plan
- Isometric Plumbing Plan
- 5 Exterior Perspectives
- Mezzanine/Loft Plan
- 2 Interior 3D Perspectives
- 4 Sections (Front, Left, Right, Rear)
- Framing Plans for each wall
- Roof Framing Plans
- Safety First Plans inc. Egress
- 3 Interior Perspectives
- Detail Drawings of all important connections
- Window list
- Electrical Plans
Learn more and get the plans
- Alpine Tiny House PLANS for 300 Sq. Ft. Cottage
- Three New Tiny House Plans! An A-Frame, Cottage & Office
- Pequeno Tiny House Plans Ft. Stand-up Loft & Office
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023