“A mother lives in a 270-square-foot tiny house with her 2 children and 2 dogs. Here’s what it’s like inside,” is the title of the story over at Insider by Frank Olito who did the story on Amanda Burger and her tiny house life in Florida.
According to the story, before going tiny, she lived in a 2800-square-foot home. After separating from her spouse, she decided to downsize into a tiny house. What do you think?
Want more sort of like this? Join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
- 26-ft tiny house in Florida
- Two loft THOW
- Built for $40k
- Living tiny for 9-month snow
- Kids live with her part-time
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020
- 24-ft. Cargo Trailer Turned Stealth Tiny House - August 11, 2020
- 3D-Printed, Self-Sufficient, Solar, Zombie-Proof, Smart Tiny House by Haus.me - August 8, 2020