Rita is a remarkable woman who converted an old shuttle bus into her PINK home on wheels in just a few months — all by herself. Oh, and she only spent $9K on the whole thing!
She kept the interior of her bus simple, but awesome, and made sure she had a dedicated studio space for all of her painting with different mediums. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her $9K Bus Conversion Done in a Few Months
She chose a convertible bed for the back of her bus.
Plumbing annoyed her so she got rid of it!
She travels with her two dogs.
VIDEO: She built a TINY HOUSE inside of a PINK BUS for just $9k!
- This Short Bus is Her 6th Tiny Home Build!
- Four-Window Short Bus Becomes Beautiful Home
- Sarge the Simple Beauty Short Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Solo Tiny House Living | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023
So very unique — and what a cool space for this gifted artist and dog lover. I’m impressed!! What more does she need??