Most of you are already familiar with Hari from the Tiny House Family. From her blog and some of the guest posts that she did for us here at Tiny House Talk.
Coming Home: Letters from a Tiny House
In it she talks about everything. There’s no holding back. From her experience with national television to the challenges of raising two children and living with your spouse in less than 200-square-feet. If you’ve been considering going tiny, smaller, or are just plain curious this will be a great read for you. She expresses the little things, too, like, “What makes me happy is seeing durable plates and utensils collected from various stages of our lives and very little plastic.”
Little Life Secrets, Gardening, And More
Hari also throws in her own experiences along with what she’s learned thanks to them. For example, in one chapter she’s talking about gardening and says, “The key to a happy life, I think, is to keep this beginner’s mind for the rest of my life.” Isn’t that so true? Let me allow her to continue, “If I look at everything in a light-hearted way, then mistakes are opportunities to laugh and learn.”
Comfortable Being You?
I love Hari’s book because it’s not just about living in a tiny house with a family. It’s about life and how to get better at it. Here’s one of my favorite quotes from her book, “When I let go of ‘What will they think’ and replace it with ‘I know that I’m doing my best, and they can think what they want.’ I find the sense of belonging I’ve always longed for.”
More Topics Inside Hari’s Tiny House Book
- Hard parts about living tiny
- Being in “control”
Take a peek at the complete outline right here.
How to Get Hari’s Book: Coming Home: Letters from a Tiny House
The book is available for instant download over at Amazon. And as far as I know it’s currently available exclusively at Amazon. You can also visit Hari over at her website/blog Tiny House Family.
Posts on Tiny House Talk Authored by Hari
- 3 Ideas for a Simple & Abundance Family Holiday in a Tiny Home
- Tiny House Living Perspectives from a Family Who Lives It
- How Tiny Homes Give You More Time for Relationships & Giving
- Simple Living in the Holidays (Part 2)
- Celebrating Christmas in a Tiny Home
- Smart Family in a Tiny House
If you enjoyed this post on Coming Home: Letters from a Tiny House please “Like” and share using the buttons below then talk about it in the comments. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020