This French Cabin was handbuilt by the host, Mattheiu, and he did a lovely job! The two-story structure features a living/kitchen/bathroom on the first floor, and a ladder takes you up to the loft bedroom with plenty of headroom.
The exterior features stunning board and batten clapboarding, and there’s a shaded private terrace where you can eat or enjoy a glass of wine. You are truly secluded here! What do you think of the design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Board and Batten Handbuilt Cabin Vacation
The wood grain 😍
I love the unique window shape.
Couch area with ladder to the loft.
Here’s the kitchenette.
Now those are some views!
The loft bedroom.
Another look at the bottom floor.
Gas stove to keep things toasty
Outdoor seating on the deck.
Look at the sunset.
Another angle of the porch.
The interior and exterior become one!
Look at all the woodworking.
Time for a shower!
It sits on 50 acres of farmland.
- Cabin with terrace
- Comfortable with a shower and ecological toilets.
- Loft bed 160×200
- Small fridge and the makings of a good breakfast.
- Surrounded by nature
- Middle of organic farm
- Gas fireplace is present for cooler periods.
- The hut is not insulated against the cold, in cool season provide clothes sufficiently hot.
- Tiny House Pètillante: Sunny Little House in France
- This French Tiny Home Sleeps 4 With the Coolest Bunk Bed System!
- Beautiful French Tiny House w/ Shifting Wardrobe
Our big thanks to Kate for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022