It is the company’s 24′ Clear Creak model that includes stained pine ceilings and white bead board walls. The bathroom and kitchen live on either end of the house, creating a luxurious living space in the center. All it needs are Adam and Emily’s finishing touches and decor to finish making it a great little home.
Adam and Emily’s Rustic Elegance Tiny House on Wheels
- 2 x 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Bat smart soffit siding painted Blue Cloud by Olympic
- Shed Roof – Color, Medium Brown
- Jeld Wen white vinyl windows, 1500 series, double pan, tempered glass single hung. Outside Window trim painted
- Snowbank by Olympic
- Craftsman 36” x 80” inswing front door
- Interior walls are bead board painted Snowbank by Olympic
- Interior end walls are pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Ceilings are pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Ceiling fan by Harbor Breeze
- 9’ Loft above kitchen. Loft end wall, floor and ceiling pine stained Special Walnut 224
- 6’ Loft above bathroom. Loft end wall, floor and ceiling pine stained Special Walnut 224
- Stairs to 9’ Loft are custom built in pine stained Special Walnut 224
- Exposed beams in loft area stained Special Walnut 224
- Rear Kitchen with Arcadia kitchen cabinets in white, Hampton Bay single basin sink, 3 burner Atwood black propane RV stove with oven and a range hood.
- Kitchen Counter top is a Wilsonart Bronzite Quarry laminate.
- Splendide Washer and Dryer
- Front bathroom with, 36’ x 36’ one piece fiberglass shower
- Bathroom is pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Floor – one sheet vinyl – IVC Illusions Navarra 748 wood look low gloss
- 30 AMP RV Power Cord and Connection and 30 AMP RV 12 Volt power converter panel
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose bib water connection
- Atwood 6 gallon dual electric and propane hot water heater.
- 120 volt 1200 w electric base board heater
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home - September 22, 2023
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023