This is Adam and Emily’s Rustic Elegance Tiny House on Wheels built by Tiny Idahomes.
It is the company’s 24′ Clear Creak model that includes stained pine ceilings and white bead board walls. The bathroom and kitchen live on either end of the house, creating a luxurious living space in the center. All it needs are Adam and Emily’s finishing touches and decor to finish making it a great little home.
Related: Utopian Villa’s 28 ft. Dragonfly THOW
Adam and Emily’s Rustic Elegance Tiny House on Wheels
Related: For Sale, Cassie Model THOW by NJ Tiny House
Related: 312 sq. ft. Log Cabin Style THOW For Sale
- 2 x 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Bat smart soffit siding painted Blue Cloud by Olympic
- Shed Roof – Color, Medium Brown
- Jeld Wen white vinyl windows, 1500 series, double pan, tempered glass single hung. Outside Window trim painted
- Snowbank by Olympic
- Craftsman 36” x 80” inswing front door
- Interior walls are bead board painted Snowbank by Olympic
- Interior end walls are pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Ceilings are pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Ceiling fan by Harbor Breeze
- 9’ Loft above kitchen. Loft end wall, floor and ceiling pine stained Special Walnut 224
- 6’ Loft above bathroom. Loft end wall, floor and ceiling pine stained Special Walnut 224
- Stairs to 9’ Loft are custom built in pine stained Special Walnut 224
- Exposed beams in loft area stained Special Walnut 224
- Rear Kitchen with Arcadia kitchen cabinets in white, Hampton Bay single basin sink, 3 burner Atwood black propane RV stove with oven and a range hood.
- Kitchen Counter top is a Wilsonart Bronzite Quarry laminate.
- Splendide Washer and Dryer
- Front bathroom with, 36’ x 36’ one piece fiberglass shower
- Bathroom is pine stained Special Walnut 224 by Minwax
- Floor – one sheet vinyl – IVC Illusions Navarra 748 wood look low gloss
- 30 AMP RV Power Cord and Connection and 30 AMP RV 12 Volt power converter panel
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose bib water connection
- Atwood 6 gallon dual electric and propane hot water heater.
- 120 volt 1200 w electric base board heater
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
Related: French Storyteller Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023
Not bad at all, this can be made into a comfy, cozy, chic home. It’s great to see some houses empty because you can let your imagination flow. Thanks.
That’s true! You can imagine your things in there!
Couldn’t find the fridge.
I don’t think it’s in yet. The house pictures came from the builder’s website prior to Adam and Emily moving in.
The customers purchased there own fridge and it goes under the stairs.
Would be nice when someone moves in!
Needs those personal touches 🙂