This is the Cassie Model THOW by NJ Tiny House that’s for sale.
This little build includes two SMART TVs, a living room “nook,” l-shaped kitchen and even a washer-dryer. I really love the fold-d0wn table that holds the chairs when tucked away. Take a peak!
Related: Off-Grid THOW with a Tesla Wall Battery!
For Sale: Cassie Model THOW by NJ Tiny House
Related: 312 sq. ft. Log Cabin Style THOW For Sale
Related: Treehouse Lounge THOW in Austin, Texas
Video: The Cassie Model Tiny House Tour
From the builder:
- I just finished building a 20′ tiny house and it’s available for sale. It’s located in Ocean County, NJ. Here is a quick overview:
- Newly built custom SMART Tiny House on Wheels (THOW). It’s a 238 sq. ft. floor plan built on a 20 foot by 8-6 Trailer.
- The Cassie Model Tiny House is a SMART House which includes all LED lighting, USB charging outlets, Bluetooth streaming whole house Stereo, SMART TV’s in Living Room and Loft, Bluetooth controlled lighting, Digital controlled hot water heater, digital keyless entry and more.
- Exterior is stained tongue and groove pine with Ondura composite roofing, Anderson vinyl windows and painted trim. Interior is natural tongue and groove pine siding with wainscoting in Living Room.
- Interior layout includes L shaped kitchen cabinets with 3 burner propane stove/oven, Fold down kitchen table, 7.4 cu. ft. refrigerator /freezer, ceiling fan.
- Stacking propane washer/dryer, 32″ standard fiberglass shower and composting toilet, Living Room with flat screen SMART TV, Fold down couch/futon, corner desk.
- Sleeping Loft is 8×8, large enough for full or queen mattress and a separate hang-out area with a second Flat Screen SMART TV.
- Separate storage loft over kitchen area and bath.
- Mechanical systems feature propane furnace, propane on-demand water heater, propane stove, propane washer/dryer. On-board fresh water storage and on-board grey water tank. 12 volt system for heater, furnace and lighting.
- Sale Price is $59,900.
Our big thanks to Dave for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Check out a Fully-Furnished $25K Off-Grid Incred-i-Box! - June 5, 2023
- Meg’s Simple & Practical Van Conversion (w/ pets!) - June 5, 2023
- Family’s Incredible Skoolie with Rooftop Deck - June 4, 2023
That comes to $156.25 per sq. ft… And you don’t even own the land that it sits on..
Comparing price to sq. ft. is not an accurate measurement with tiny houses because the differences in materials, appliances, finishes, mechanicals, roofing, siding, etc. that is incorporated. When you’re working in such a small footprint, small changes can add up to a lot higher prices.
156 per foot- cheaper than what we normally see that’s for sure!
Tongue and groove on outside? The guy who answers questions about his gypsy homes he builds- he stated tongue and groove not so good for outside, better to use shingles as he often does. What do y’all say who know about construction?
Hmm I know that they sell tongue and groove for exterior use. Not sure!
Very pretty! I especially like the arrangement of the sink and toilet in the bathroom. It looks more “roomy”, and I love that little fold down table and the deign that is cut in it. The loft is spacious. The whole house is a classic for sure.
. . .sorry. . .meant to say “design”.
Yes the table was my favorite feature 🙂
Just love the style and the design of this tiny home! It looks like a real home having the rooms separated from the rest of the house. The kitchen is gorgeous! I love the woodwork, the counters, and the Anderson windows! I like the fact that the living room is separated from the kitchen. The refrigerator looks like a good size and can accommodate a lot of food. Love the loft and the fact that this tiny house has two smart tv’s and all the storage it has to offer! I really enjoyed viewing this home! Hats off to the builder!?
I am so happy you loved this! It does have awesome features.
This is my favorite small tiny home! The only thing I can’t understand is why they did not switch the placement of the stackable washer/dryer and the refrigerator? It just would seem to make more sense that way. Also, didn’t notice a closet? But for a small size (did he say 8 1/2 by 20) this is an awesome design. Really has everything you need.
Couple of reasons for the washer/dryer there. First, it’s because of the mechanicals needed (hot, cold, drain, gas, vent) and keep it all together with the other plumbing. Second, it’s only 4 steps from the sink to the refridge location, not really a big deal. Third, if the washer/dryer was right next to the living room, would you want to be sitting there doing a load of laundry, listening to all that noise while trying to relax and watch a movie?
Plus, if the washer/dryer is switched with the refridge it becomes a lot BIGGER challenge to insulate the water and drain lines from freezing running under the trailer over to all the other plumbing. Since we are in NJ, freezing is an issue. If we built this house in Florida, that’s not an issue.
Also, there is a wardrobe closet right next to the refridge. Yes, it’s a 8-6 x 20, so every inch counts.
Very nice for a TH. Well done!
I like this unit for a small unit — the space was used well and there are features I really like such as the look of the split roof design, but I do think is causes loss of space over using a shed style roof. I also like the little built in dining table. I think for those just starting out this would be a good choice. I personally would never have a unit this small, I am too claustrophobic and I need a much larger kitchen – would rather have a large kitchen and no living room than a too small kitchen. I think they did a good job on this and appreciate they shared it with us – we can always get a good idea or two from every unit shown on here regardless of the type of unit it is.
Totally agree Sandi! They worked with the space 🙂
what is the brand and model of the stove/oven combo?
Wow that was a long video with a lot of info but worth the watch. I love this house. If I could buy it, I definitely would.
I’m so glad you liked it!