This is the Treehouse Lounge THOW in Austin, Texas that’s
for sale sold!
We are currently living in it now in one of the best RV parks outside Austin in the hill country by Lake Travis.
Buyer can leave it on the lot here in the RV park or move to another destination. This is our second tiny house. I built this house and the first house. We figured out we like to build them on our spare time and live in them to work the kinks out and do some creative decorating. Then pass it on to someone that wants to start this cool lifestyle.
It hauls very well and smooth.
Treehouse Lounge THOW in Austin, Texas
- 20′ long x 8.5″ wide x 13′ 8″ high
- 14,000 lbs trailer (tandem)
- Clear title and tagged
- Total certified weight came at 9450 lbs (3/4-1 ton truck will pull it)
- 2×4 subfloor, walls and ceiling with R13 batting insulation.
- Frame lumber is treated, all other interior wood is not treated
- Zip System sheathing
- 9 on center metal roofing (Arctic white) with felt
- Blue beetle kill pine T&G with barn tin on outside facade
- 11 commercial grade vinyl slider double pane windows
- All windows have custom white blinds with headers
- Cedar trimming
- Interior panelling is an Ironply luan product
- Conventional front door with windows
- Pex plumbing (hot/cold)
- Shutoff valves to every faucet and toilet
- Drainage is piped directly to the septic as its parked in an RV park
- No holding tanks.
- Conventional 110-220v wiring and can easily be converted to solar if you want to go off-grid
- 50 amp service with 20 amp exterior plug
- Led and vintage light fixtures
- All lighting is on dimmers and paddle switches
- All outlets have Gcfi’s and bedroom outlet has USB ports
- Ecotemp tankless/instant hot water heater (propane)
- 2 propane tanks with regulator/auto switch valve
- 110v Innova mini split system w/inverter
- AC/heater/dehumidifier/fan (9,000 btu)
- Avanti gas range stainless steel
- Domestic foot flush toilet (can be easily removed if you wanted to install a compost toilet)
- Whirlpool 11 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer. Stainless steel
- 40″ flat screen Hisense on a 180 degree swivel wall mount
- Washer/dryer combo (We didn’t install a unit in this house since we are in an RV park that already has washer and dryers but can easily add one where the white storage clothes closet is. I can install one if buyer wants one)
- Countertop is scratch resistant (white)
- Cabinets have conventional depth plus lazy susan for maximized storage
- Deep stainless steel sink
- Industrial piped shelving
- Custom bottle cap table with 2 adjustable hydraulic stools
- Custom heavy duty spiral staircase with adjustable locking positions (to bedroom loft)
- Pull out couch (sleeps two)
- Custom sliding ladder (to small loft)
- Bedroom loft accommodates a queen size mattress that is sunk into the floor for a low profile look. 4 deep storage units are built into loft floor with hidden piano hinged doors.
- Small loft can accommodate an office, art studio, living area, entertainment area or whatever you prefer and sleeps one to two people depending on size
- The house could sleep 6 people
- Floating wall sink with cabinet (white)
- Shower is a 3’x3′ walk in pine shower with custom frameless glass and door also has a cedar planked floor
- Shower has two windows, great for showering while looking out at nature
- Bathroom door is pocketed with shelving built into walls
- Serious inquiries only, please
- Also the RV park it sits at includes the lot, WiFi, electricity, water, washer, dryers, game room, clubhouse and off site showers for $500
- Contact Brent: [email protected]
Our big thanks to Brent for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023