Owner of the house, Jennifer, supplied a lot of her own materials to help keep the costs down.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Jennifer’s Warm and Cozy Ponderosa 24 ft. THOW
Video: Ponderosa 24′ Tiny House
- Spent $55,000
- Turn-key version would cost $70K
- Jotul 602 Woodstove
- 20″ propane range
- 20″ sink
- Maple countertops
- HE Washer and Dryer
- Full-size tub/shower
- Composting toilet
- Loft with hanging storage
- 10,000 lbs. dry
- Spray insulation, R-25 floor/walls R-38 ceiling
- Envi electric backup heat
- Propane water heater and range
Our big thanks to Greg for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed Jennifer’s Warm and Cozy Ponderosa Tiny House you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny Barn-style Cabin in Alpharetta, Georgia - November 26, 2017
- Falling Leaves Tiny House on Wheels in Cedar Park, Texas - September 18, 2017
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017