This is the 24ft Baby Blue Tiny House on Wheels built by Indigo River Tiny Homes.
Don’t miss other incredible tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
280 Sq. Ft. Baby Blue Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Built by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Weights 6,280lbs
- 8′ x 24′
- Sleeping loft and storage loft
- Built on heavy duty custom trailer designed for tiny homes
- Built with lightweight fiberglass structural insulated panels (SIPs)
- Construction is rated for winds of up to 200 mph
- King size sleeping loft with storage under the stairs
- 4 ‘ x 7’5″ storage loft with built-in ladder
- RV fresh water and sewer connections
- 12 gallon electric hot water heater
- Mini split AC
- $59,500 deliverable to 48 states
Interested in buying this tiny house? Fill out the form below to get in touch with Indigo River Tiny Homes!
Our big thanks to Peter Huggler of Indigo River Tiny Homes for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar - July 3, 2020
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House! - June 26, 2020
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper - June 25, 2020