The THOW is their first model, built to RV codes with beautiful finishes on the inside. My favorite feature is the focal wall in the living room with a faux fireplace and perfect spot for a TV. The home is currently for sale, so it could be yours!
There are also tons of details (including price) on the last page about the finishes, appliances and more.
The King’s Loft THOW by Tiny Houses of Washington
Beautiful and calming color scheme in this THOW.
Great living room area. Love the fireplace.
A spacious kitchen with tons of counter space.
The front door is very classy!
How fun is the safety railing in the loft?
Nice-sized bathroom with under-sink storage. (Must-have!)
Lovely shower stall with cool tile walls.
- PRICE: $65,000
- Fully Functional Kitchen with propane four burner stove, oven, 3/4 size refridgerator, and stainless steel sink
- Bathroom with Allure flooring, tile vanity top, and shower with glass door.
- Loft with hide away ladder for sleeping
- Plenty of closet space and carefully placed shelving for maximum efficienty
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Propane gas fireplace for heating and fan with speed control/dimmer
- On demand propane hot water
- Washer/dryer hookups
- LED inside and out tiny house
- T-1-11 board and batt with cedar shake accent on front of home
- 2×4 exterior walls with energy efficient R-15 insulation and Tyvex vapor barrier
- Premium door and windows for maximum energy efficiency
- Metal roofing
- Electric and sewer/water hookups
- Phone and cable hookups
- Fully operation trailer with lights and breaks making home fully portable
- 303 Total square footage
- 202 square ft. in main living area
- 96 square ft in loft
- 24′ long, 8’6” wide
- Built to travel trailer RPT code
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Marsha’s 8×8 Shed-To-Tiny-House Conversion - September 26, 2020
- Val and Josh: From House to 5th Wheel to Airstream - September 25, 2020
- From 2,200 Sq. Ft. to 30 Ft. Beverly the Bus! - September 25, 2020