This is a 28ft Payette Urban Tiny Home with a bump out which actually makes it 31ft of total living space.
This is built by Tru Form Tiny for a customer who wanted to maximize the living space. It features an office space downstairs which could also easily be a toddler’s bedroom. What do you think, could you see yourself living tiny in a space like this?
28ft Payette Urban Tiny Home on Wheels with a Bump Out That Extends Living Space to 31ft!
- 28ft Payette Urban (31ft including bump out)
- Smaller bathroom chosen by customer to maximize the rest of the space
- Office space downstairs
- Open cedar siding and metal siding
- 6 solar panels and 8 batteries
- Stainless steel counters
- Full size refrigerator
- Modest cooktop
- Washer/dryer combo
- Fold away Hickory table
- Beautiful custom door
- Cork flooring
- Blue pine ceilings
- White walls
Our big thanks to Malia Schultheis for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 13 Tiny Homes That Will Make You Want to Downsize - July 16, 2018
- Couple Turn Shed into a Tiny House for less than $3,000! - July 16, 2018
- Handmade Gypsy Caravan Tiny House For Sale - July 16, 2018