This is a 12′ wide tiny house on wheels for sale in North Carolina by the current owner.
Amazing cabin/ tiny house for sale. Has two Murphy beds (double doors in the back), washer & dryer, bathroom, shower, kitchen, stove, fridge and everything else you need in a house! It is 12×20 feet 250 sq. ft. not including the loft upstairs. Has 14 foot high ceilings and already on a trailer to easily pick up and move. This is a very comfortable cabin house and my family fits 6 people sleeping comfortably when vacationing. Only selling because I am building a permanent house to move in full time. This has everything you need or could want in a house.
Enjoy the pictures and get more details and contact information below!
Related: Blue Ridge Tiny House For Sale in Asheville, NC
12′ Wide Tiny House on Wheels For Sale in NC
- 12×20/ 14.9 tall ceilings/ weight 10,000 lbs.
- Labeled as RV Park Model
- Since it is 12 feet wide its easier to pay a moving company. We paid $1,700 to move the tiny house over 260 miles across 2 states. If it is moving only in the state of NC it will be cheaper.
- Has almost a brand new AC unit and a electric fireplace for heat.
- Hard wired into a meter and was set up like a mobile home can convert it fairly easily if you want.
- NO Owner Financing or Rent to Own. Only Serious Inquiries!
- Call or text 678-570-5971
- Contact seller: 678-570-5971
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by GageWoz (see all)
- 12′ Wide Tiny House on Wheels For Sale in NC - June 6, 2017
Cute! I was curious about the 2 Murphy beds and the door situation, but once they are both open it actually gives some privacy!
Yea that’s true!
Um…those “murphy beds” are nothing but inflatable mattresses laying on the floor.
Chuck, they’re actually regular mattresses but yeah… They’re just laying on the floor but you can lift and push them against the wall and close the door to keep them out of the way when not in use… So basically just a extremely basic improvised version of a Murphy bed…
I would love to park this near a lake in the woods and use it for summer get-aways!!! And if there is a problem with the mattresses being on the floor, get an inflatable mattress and put it on top. Deflate it in the morning while showering, enjoying a cup of coffee, whatever. If you want to live in it full time, sleep upstairs and use the Murphy space for guests!🤚🏼
Lovely home. I’m interested in knowing the washing/drying time on the stacked washer/dryer. I’ve heard that it takes around 4 hours. Is that true?
It can be true of the combination units but the stacked ones should be just like normal ones, from what I know.