Modern Tiny Living dubbed this home the “Trinity” and it is an absolutely stunning tiny house! The color scheme in this home is dreamy, with dark wood against white walls and gorgeous deep green cabinets for a pop of color.
The house has a “typical” tiny home layout, with a loft over a galley kitchen and bathroom. You’ll notice a full railing encasing the steps up to the loft bedroom.
Like many MTL designs, this one has their signature lounge area with under-couch storage that turns into a guest bed when needed. You can contact the builder for a quote here.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Would You Like Green Cabinets in Your Tiny House?
I just love the color scheme of this build.
Here’s a close-up of the cabinets under the sink.
That storage folds down from the ceiling!
Barn door to the bathroom.
Composting toilet and floating shelves.
Here’s the fridge with a mini window.
Two burner cooktop included.
The full railing is a great addition.
Bedroom feels extra spacious.
What do you think?
The lounge area is great for friends.
Storage stairs are a great use of space.
Love all the windows!
And now there’s a bed.
Drawers pull out for plenty of storage.
She’s a cutie!
- “Trinity” model by Modern Tiny Living
- Galley kitchen
- Bathroom with composting toilet
- Lounge area transforms into a bed
- Loft bedroom
- Stairs with full railing
- Trinity by Modern Tiny Living
- Follow Modern Tiny Living on Facebook
- Follow Modern Tiny Living on Instagram
- The Grand: Jen’s Warm & Rustic Modern Tiny Living THOW
- Black and White Braxton Tiny House on Wheels by Modern Tiny Living
- 24-Foot Rivendell THOW by Modern Tiny Living
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023