These are the top 20 most popular and shared tiny houses on wheels from 2019. This top 20 includes mostly larger tiny homes (park models) because they are becoming so popular. There’s also a travel trailer conversion and a portable micro cabin (not built on wheels but still portable), just for variety sake.
So these are some of the more popular and most shared tiny homes that we covered this year according to our statistics. Check them out, click on each to learn more and see the original post/tour of the home, and let us know which is your favorite in the comments. Also, what do you notice about them? Are you noticing a trend? People seem to like the really big tiny houses, right? Why do you think that is? Oh and by the way, happy new year! 🎉😊
Don’t miss other awesome tiny house posts like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1. The Oversized Tiny House w/ Wraparound Porch!
2. Living in a $5k camper renovation: an affordable alternative to a tiny house?
3. 36-ft. Wansley Tiny House on Wheels by Movable Roots
4. The Zion Park Model Tiny House by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes
5. 10-Foot Wide Big Tiny House… The Vineyard THOW by Nelson Tiny Homes
6. The Grand Sojourner Tiny House: A 3-Bedroom THOW!
7. Laura’s Amazing 10-ft. Wide Tiny House w/ Mudroom Entry by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
8. Acorn Tiny House by Backcountry Tiny Homes… A TINY Tiny House on Wheels!
9. Couple’s Mind-blowing Tiny Home w/ Dual Shower, Custom Outdoor Catwalk, And More…
10. 425-sq.-ft. Magnolia Tiny House by Minimaliste
11. 33-ft. Starling Tiny House w/ Impressive Bathroom by Rewild Homes
12. 32-ft. Lupine Tiny House with Amazing Kitchen, Zen Bathroom, and Outdoor Shower by Wind River Tiny Homes
13. Portable $15k Tiny Timber Cottage
14. 34.5-Foot Affordable THOW w/ Up To Two Main Floor Bedrooms for $39,500
15. 10-Foot Wide by 26-Foot Long Tiny House with Amazing Bathroom
16. Family’s 41-ft. Tiny Home Built After Losing Their Home To Fire
17. The Laurier Tiny House with Main Floor Bedroom by Minimaliste
18. Banjo Tiny House by Little Byron in Australia
19. Two THOWs Joined Together
20. She Built Her Tiny House on a 45-ft. Semi-Truck Trailer
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Dual Loft Theater Tiny House by Tiny Heirloom (For Sale) - July 8, 2020
- Tiny House with Murphy Bed Dining Set (For Sale) - July 8, 2020
- The First Resident at Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village - July 5, 2020