Located in Queenstown New Zealand this tiny house rental has lake and mountain views.
Breathtaking view, right?
To explore more tiny homes like this, join our Tiny House Newsletter!
Lake View NZ Tiny House Vacation Rental Queenstown New Zealand
Images via Glamping Hub
Images via Glamping Hub
- Sleeps 2
- One Loft
- Queen Bed
- Rental starting at $147.00 a night
This romantic tiny house is located in Queenstown, South Island and can accommodate two guests. There are one comfortable loft bedroom and one full bathroom. The lovely queen-size bed is nestled in the loft, while the bathroom features a toilet, a sink, and a shower. Linens and towels are provided.
Outside, there is a small deck with jaw-dropping views of Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. The bustling resort town of Queenstown is within walking distance of the tiny house.
More Tiny Homes Like This
- The Bonzai Tiny House on Wheels by Habitats Hawaii
- Modern Tiny House with Breathtaking Desert Views
- Beachfront Studio Tiny Home in New Zealand
Share Your Tiny Home And Story With Us:
- Interview Form (We Interview You!)
- Share Your Tiny House Form (We Share Your Tiny House And Info…Yes, Even If You’re Selling a Tiny House!)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacations | THOW
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Andrea (see all)
- 32-Foot Gooseneck Tiny House: A Spacious, Luxurious Home on Wheels by Fritz Tiny Homes - March 12, 2023
- New Frontier Tiny Homes Latest Tiny House Build - March 11, 2023
- 206 Sq. Ft. Modern Scandinavian Fritz Tiny Home - November 6, 2022
Queenstown. THE MOST EXPENSIVE HOUSING AREA IN NEW ZEALAND… mid range housing prices is in the region of $NZ 3 million to $NZ 6 million.
Scary huh? Prices have been fuelled by greed, greed and more greed. Prices are starting to drop now that overseas buyers have to be either citizens or permanent residents. Overseas interest has plummeted since that rule was introduced. Especially noticeable was the massive decline by Chinese wanting to buy. Now all they can buy is new build apartments but not standalone homes. Including especially farmlands etc.