This tiny house in Austin, Texas was only lived in for a few months, and built in 2019. Filled with fun and retro red accents, this cozy home is a perfect traditional-style THOW!
It has a nice overhang off the front, and a large space when you first walk in for your living room. A storage staircase leads to the loft bedroom with cubbies. The compact kitchen includes a retro-style red fridge, and the bathroom is equipped with a Nature’s Head composting toilet.
You can make an offer and ask questions about the build over at Tiny House Marketplace.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Home with a Red Door in Austin, Texas
This tiny home has a great color scheme of white, dark wood and red accents.
There’s even a red door and ceiling fan.
The sliding door opens to the bathroom.
Storage stairs take you to the loft.
These cubbies are a great way to organize things.
Here’s the vanity in the bathroom.
Composting toilet and industrial pipe shelving.
And here’s the one-piece shower stall.
- 20’L, 13.5’H, 8.5’W
- Made in 2019, only used for 4 months
- 170 Square Feet
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Red accent color
- Retro-style refrigerator
- Loft bedroom with storage cubbies
- Two-burner cooktop
- Located in Austin, Texas
- Good Vibes Tiny Home for Sale: Just $25K!
- Keri’s 16 Ft. Traveling THOW with Elevator Bed
- Journey THOW Aspire Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Ahuynh for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Blackbird Cheeky Monkey Tiny House is 28 Ft & $80K - March 3, 2021
- The Château: 30 Ft. Uncharted Tiny Homes Build w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Solar - March 3, 2021
- From Weekend Trips to Full-Time Tiny House Living in Switzerland - March 2, 2021