This is The Cado by Thimble Homes that’s for sale right now in Oregon.
They named it “Cado” because the color looks like the inside of an avocado! As an avid avocado fan, I must agree. The inside is a stunning contrast of light beetle kill pine walls and deep chocolate-colored cabinets. You get a galley kitchen, full bathroom, two loft bedrooms and a spacious living room that just needs some cushy couches.
Get all the details, price, and contact information for the builder below. Enjoy!
Related: Starlighter1 Tiny House on Wheels (For Sale!)
The Cado by Thimble Homes: For Sale in Oregon
I really love these cabinets. They look like hot cocoa!
Great storage stairs up to one of the lofts (great railing!).
Looking down from one loft. No sacrifice on the living area.
I like those windows that go all the way under the roof.
Related: Siesta Key Beach THOW by Modern Tiny Living
- 300 sq. ft.
- Newberg, Oregon
- 24ft Trailer Made Custom Trailer
- Volstrukt steel frame
- 8 ft by 24 ft main floor
- Two lofts:
- 8.5 ft by 8 ft front loft
- 5.6 ft by 8 ft back loft
- Custom interior
- Heating and AC
- Toilet and sink
- Tiled shower
- Tile back splash in kitchen
- Kitchen countertops are Deckton
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer/dryer hookups
- Abundance of storage
- Bay window
- Cascade windows
- Laminate snap lock flooring
- Cedar siding
- Standing seam steel metal roof
- Tongue and grove beetle kill pine interior
Contact Thimble Homes To Purchase:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup Tiny House by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
My first thought 🙂