The beautiful house comfortably sleeps six people with a king loft, first floor master bedroom, a guest queen loft and even a pull-out sofa. Turquoise blue clapboards decorate the exterior to fit with the beach-vibe, while the interior is white, bright, and airy.
Get additional details, the price, and the builder contact info on the last page. Enjoy!
Siesta Key Beach THOW by Modern Tiny Living
Turquoise blue and white are perfect for a beach-themed home.
Inside we have the double staircases to the lofts (with safety rails).
The couch pulls out into another bed. So many places to sleep!
Looking in from the front door to the whole house.
The barn sliding door to the bathroom saves valuable space.
Plenty of windows let in the bright Florida sunshine.
Large kitchen sink just in case you decide to cook while on vacation.
The downstairs master bedroom sits behind the kitchen and bath.
At least a little open shelving for dishes and cups.
Those tray tables could move and act as “dinner tables” for the couch.
One of the two lofts. The headroom looks generous.
The second loft with a safety railing and more excellent headroom.
Handy place to hang coats (or towels and wet bathing suits!).
Bathroom is small but functional with a stand-in shower.
And a residential flush toilet (no composting here!).
- 28 ft. Trailer Made Custom Tiny Home Trailer Foundation
- 318 sq. ft.
- Smart Siding – 60 Year Warranty
- Metal Roof – 40 Year Warranty
- Vinyl Wood Flooring With Cork Underlay
- Sherwin Williams Paint
- Woodwright Stain
- Melamine Interior Walls
- Dual Staircase
- Vaulted Private Master Bedroom
- Custom Barn Door Bathroom Entry
- White Piping for Shelves and Handrails
- Large King Loft
- Guest Queen Loft
- Welcome Front Deck
- 32 in. farmer sink and premium faucet
- Electric Stovetop
- Large Pantry
- Brown Maple Stained Counters & Accents
- Mini Fridge
- Flush Toilets & Direct to Septic
- 32 x 32 in. shower
- Mini Split 9000 BTU
- Electric Tankless Water Heater
- 50 Amp Service
- Price: $72,000 (New)
Resources and Contact:
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Archways, Tuck-Away Toilet & Cedar Shower Van Conversion - February 4, 2023
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023