Today you are in for a huge treat: This Open Concept Modern Tiny House with an Elevator Bed.
The home, designed and built in Alaska by Ana White, would be amazing simply because of the $500 DIY elevator bed she created which solves the “loft problem” — but it gets better! The house is packed full of DIY, multi-purpose furniture pieces that often do two, three — even four — different things. There’s even a hidden washer/dryer combo unit!
I know this video is long (15 minutes!), but if you are building your own house it’s worth the time to watch the entire thing to glean from her brilliance. Because of her rural Alaskan location, most things were built from items you can find at the hardware store. This might be the most creative tiny house we’ve shown you to date!
Ana White’s Open Concept Modern Tiny House with Elevator Bed
Video: Open Concept Modern Tiny House with Elevator Bed
- Elevator bed
- Guest bed
- L-shape couch with storage
- His and her office tables
- “Thanksgiving table”
- Cube seats/storage
- Hanging closet in shower
- Composting toilet
- Hidden washer/dryer combo unit
- Apartment sized fridge/freezer
- Space for microwave and induction cooktop
- Hidden pantry
Our big thanks to Tassi for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017