This is Tarzan’s Hideaway tiny house near Zion National Park in Cane Beds, Arizona.
Tarzan’s Hideaway is a tiny tome fit for the king and queen of the jungle. Handbuilt by a master craftsman, come experience tiny house living with all the comforts of home.
Don’t miss other exciting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Tarzan’s Hideaway Tiny House Vacation in Cane Beds, Arizona near Zion National Park
Images via Airbnb
A tiny house with a staircase is always a plus.
It seems cozy, doesn’t it?
How do you like the decorations? It’s a jungle theme!
Spacious shower .
Towel rack and shelving. Always smart to add these into your tiny house bathroom!
You can replicate a build like this pretty affordably.
This is the front door.
Stairway to the loft.
A little roomier than you might have imagined?
Nice window, too!
Cozy and cute tiny house with jungle theme inside!
And yes, there’s a nearby garden!
What better way to live than to get to grow your own food?
Dome tent 🙂
Images via Airbnb
- Tarzan’s Hideaway
- Tiny Home/Cabin
- Near Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, and Grand Canyon
- Mini kitchen
- Living room with couch that converts to twin bed
- Upstairs sleeping loft
- Private patio
- Hosts live on the property
Learn more: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23688345
Our big thanks to Laura Lounsbury for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021