This is the Yewnicorn Tiny House Vacation on Salt Spring Island.
It’s a beautifully hand-built gooseneck tiny house on wheels with a capsule bedroom over the hitch of the trailer. It’s available to book via Airbnb starting at $75/night. Add that to your list of future tiny house vacations!
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Yewnicorn Gooseneck Tiny House Vacation on Salt Spring Island
- The Yewnicorn
- Built on Vancouver Island
- Featured on the Exploring Alternatives YouTube Channel
- Nestled in the trees
- 4 min drive to Ganges Village (cafes, restaurants, groceries, shops)
- Starts at $75 per night
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021