This is the Yewnicorn Tiny House Vacation on Salt Spring Island.
It’s a beautifully hand-built gooseneck tiny house on wheels with a capsule bedroom over the hitch of the trailer. It’s available to book via Airbnb starting at $75/night. Add that to your list of future tiny house vacations!
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Yewnicorn Gooseneck Tiny House Vacation on Salt Spring Island
- The Yewnicorn
- Built on Vancouver Island
- Featured on the Exploring Alternatives YouTube Channel
- Nestled in the trees
- 4 min drive to Ganges Village (cafes, restaurants, groceries, shops)
- Starts at $75 per night
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK - June 2, 2023
- The Redwood Tiny House: A Spacious and Luxurious Home on Wheels - May 29, 2023
- Game Changer in Electric Camper Vans: The ePro by Maxwell Vehicles - May 28, 2023
sooo cute! I sleep on the right side of the bed (by the window). Is there a “walking-around” space or is it completely crawl-over?
i love the idea of a slightly lofted bed without it being up in an actual loft. this is really great! perfect size too!