That’s right, you can actually book a vacation in this tiny house using Airbnb. But before that, it was an old pancake shack, she bought it for $1,000, it was moved 5 different times, redesigned about a dozen times, and about $15,000 spent on it. What all started as an unwanted pancake shack on wheels and a $1,000 investment is now a dream tiny house, built for only $15k (she explains how in this podcast) but is easily worth much more. This is My Tiny Wine Wagon by My Tiny Empty Nest.
Don’t miss other tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
MJ’s My Tiny Wine Wagon Tiny House Experience
The before & after shot 🙂
MJ also has other tiny homes on her property! And teardrop campers are also available to rent if you want to explore and take a little camper with you.
- Airbnb listing (via Michelle)
- Teardrop Rentals from MJ
- My Tiny House Village Website
- Recent Interview with MJ Boyle with Ethan Waldman where she tells the FULL STORY of this tiny house (it used to be a pancake shack)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020