Scott & Ashley have done it again! They found an amazing tiny home, this time in Durham, NC, that you can rent on Airbnb.
The amazing part of this little cottage is that it started out as a dilapidated shed! Now, the 451 square foot farmhouse is a lovely one-bedroom, one-bathroom vacation property that shows you just how lovely a tiny house on a foundation can be.
Enjoy the video tour from Hive Drive Bus below. They got to take their dogs to this pet-friendly home, and the results are pretty adorable.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
451 Square Foot Tiny Cottage in North Carolina
Despite being downtown, the home feels especially private.
Peach French doors take you inside.
Nothing better than coffee on the porch.
And they got to bring their furry friends!
Time to get a little work done!
Or have a bit of fun!
The kitchen has all the appliances you need (even a dishwasher).
VIDEO: Tiny Farmhouse, Durham NC
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Pet-friendly on a case-by-case basis
- Keyless entrance
- Full-sized stainless steel appliances
- Fenced area
- Open living room and kitchen
- Open patio, fire pit, and café string lights
- AT&T Fiber high-speed 1000 Mbps Internet
- Youtube TV, Netflix, and Disney+
- The kitchen has everything you’ll need to cook a meal
- Peacock Tiny House with Roof-Top Deck: Tour by Hive Drive Bus
- Covered Wagon with Victorian Interior at Dude Ranch in Nevada
- 1926 Caboose Tiny House with Bathroom Depot & Covered Porch, North Carolina
Our big thanks to Scott & Ashley for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses