This Covered Wagon at the Sandy Valley Dude Ranch has all kinds of “Little House on the Prairie” vibes, with far more comfort than the Ingalls ever experienced. Inside, the cowboy wagon has all kinds of fun Victorian decor to make you feel like you’re stepping back in time.
Scott and Ashley of the Hive Drive Bus stayed at the wagon recently, and sent us their fantastic pictures and video tour of their stay. The ranch is fully-functional, and there are animals for you to meet and restaurant dinners to enjoy. Enjoy their tour at the end of the post.
If you want to stay here, book a few nights over at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Head Out West in this Covered Wagon
A perfect romantic spot!
They have some hangers for your clothing and AC!
That lamp and basin really complete the look.
Meals are available at the Ranch restaurant on site.
VIDEO: Covered Wagon AirBnb Full Tour
- Cowboy covered wagon
- Queen bed
- Victorian decor
- Small wash table
- Outhouse with flush toilet outside the door
- Peacock Tiny House with Rooftop Deck Built by Old Hippie Tiny Homes
- The Gracie Gypsy Wagon by Rolling Homes, Australia
- FREE Stealth Cabin and Shepherd Wagon Plans from Simple Solar Homesteading
Our big thanks to Scott & Ashley for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022
- 24-foot Little Rock Tiny House w/ a Lift Bed for $30,000 - December 2, 2022