This beautiful Scandi-inspired tiny house in Asheville, North Carolina boasts a gorgeous deck that doubles the amount of living space. The porch has a unique floating fireplace that looks like a perfect spot to curl up with a hot cup of coffee.
Inside the tiny house is a well-appointed kitchen space and a private bedroom with a queen bed. There’s a bathroom with a glass shower stall and a lounge space up in the loft.
Don’t miss other interesting container homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Dog-Friendly Tiny Cabin with Outdoor Fireplace
Looking straight at the house, you can see the offset porch doubles the living space.
A comfortable outdoor couch faces the unique fireplace.
A low set of stairs goes to the porch.
A round hot tub provides a great spot to relax.
The inside of the cabin is light and bright.
The living area features a large, gorgeous mural.
A set of French doors goes out to the porch.
A reading nook in the big picture window.
The sage green cabinets are a soothing color.
View looking down from the loft.
The main floor bedroom with a queen bed.
Look at that crazy expanding ladder!
The loft is set up as a fun lounge area.
The other half of the loft.
There are two other cabins on the property.
There’s a beautiful tiled shower stall.
There’s a stacked washer and dryer.
- Beautiful Scandi-inspired tiny house in North Carolina with a spacious deck and floating fireplace.
- Well-appointed kitchen space and private bedroom with a queen bed inside the tiny house.
- Loft area with a lounge space and a cozy reading nook in the big-picture window.
- Sage green cabinets in the kitchen and a beautifully tiled shower stall in the bathroom.
- High-speed WiFi is available for staying connected during the mountain getaway.
- Note: The loft has a low ceiling and steep ladder, not suitable for young children or people with mobility challenges.
- Large windows are designed for privacy, and clothing storage is provided in small bedside dressers and closet door hangers.
- Quiet hours from 10 pm to 8 am, and music and barking pups should be kept indoors.
- 53′ Container Home with Impressive Storage
- Modern Container Tiny Cabin in the Woods
- Luxury Container Home in the Foothills of the Cascade Mountains
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Modern Tiny Home with Lift Bed by ACRO - October 3, 2023