If you’re looking for a picturesque and serene tiny house escape, look no further than this shipping container tiny house in Asheville, North Carolina called Tiny Blue House at the Hidden Flower Tiny Farm.
You’ll find a comfortable queen bed, kitchenette, and bathroom inside. There’s even room for a small dining table and chairs. The double glass doors open up to the incredible view of the mountains.
Don’t miss other interesting container homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Shipping Container Tiny House in Asheville
Situated in the Blue Ridge Mountains, this home offers incredible views of the surrounding countryside. It’s also just a short drive from downtown Asheville, making it the perfect spot for a weekend getaway or an extended stay.
The shipping container tiny house in Asheville, North Carolina features two large glass doors that overlook the Blue Ridge Mountains giving you the ultimate views to relax, unwind, and reconnect with nature.
The property where this shipping container tiny house is located is called Hidden Flower Tiny Farm and it’s only 5 miles to downtown and 4 miles to the parkway. There are other small structures on the property too!
The tiny house features a kitchenette, a bathroom with composting toilet and shower, and a comfortable queen size bed on the main level.
The container home features large windows and views of the mountains with a private deck to enjoy the scenery. The original shipping container doors open up to the outdoors and there is a small deck just outside the doors. This space is great for doing yoga or meditation.
- Hidden Flower Tiny Farm
- Blue Ridge Mountains
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Shipping Container Tiny House
- 5 miles to downtown Asheville
- 4 miles to the parkway
- Bathroom with a composting toilet and a hot shower
- Cozy and comfortable queen bed on the main level
- Double doors to a private deck with views
- Lots of wildlife around you including black bears, hawks, turkeys, coyotes, owls, and salamanders
- Modern Industrial Shipping Container Tiny Home
- Retired with Financial Freedom in Her Shipping Container Tiny Home
- Her Shipping Container Tiny House with a Gym
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Airbnbs | Cabins | Shipping Container Tiny Houses | Tiny Cabins | Tiny Homes with no lofts | Tiny House Interiors | Tiny House Vacations | Tiny Houses for rent | Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023