RVs are becoming a popular option for minimalists who want to join the tiny house movement. While not as durable as their stick-built cousins, they are an awesome option for couples or families interested in seeing more of the country since they’re designed to be lightweight and portable.
This 2004 Holiday Rambler 5th Wheel has been completely renovated and turned into a stylish tiny house with farmhouse features. There’s even a greenhouse window where you can grow some herbs!
The seller in California is asking $39,000 for the 39-foot RV that boasts 398 square feet of living space. You can get in touch at Tiny House Marketplace here.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Completely Renovated RV for Sale in CA
This RV has awesome awnings for making an outdoor living space.
Lots of bump-outs provide extra interior space.
Look at that cool greenhouse window!
Baskets look awesome!
Entertainment center with cool pallet wood.
Slide-out pantry drawers are super handy.
Sliding blinds and pretty light fixtures.
Love what they did with those cabinets.
The black lower cabinets look sleek.
- Please note: If not sold within two weeks in ca. We be relocating it into Oregon.
- 2004 Holiday Rambler 5th wheel Presidential 50th Anniversary Edition
- 36’ long rear living, side kitchen and 3 slides
- Classic design but also has a funky personality
- Mix of metals, different wood types and tones add that layer of texture any warm home needs.
- This was a labor of love and the only reason for sale is our son has been diagnosed with cancer and we have to get a toy hauler travel trailer to accommodate his disability needs.
- A little information on the brand before we begin the description.
- Holiday rambler has a unique exterior whereas the sides are aircraft quality aluminum not fiberglass.
- Also it does not have a rubber roof
- RV2000 roofs which means it’s a hard solid surface that you will never have a need to replace like your typical rubber roof
- New items
- 1 AC
- Electric 18’ canvas (not vinyl) awning
- Slide topper for living room
- Vinyl plank flooring
- IKEA roller blinds
- Light fixtures
- Custom pantry with pullouts 5 in total this provides a huge amount of storage
- Custom entertainment area for 50” flat screen TV
- Cabinet trim, hardware and wall paper
- Fresh white walls
- Black lower kitchen and white uppers
- Stained pine slide trims
- Cedar wood trim throughout
- Accent wall of abstract art
- Carpet tiles In a unique color and pattern for a custom look
- Tall porcelain toilet
- L shaped sofa In dark gray
- Custom dining table with 2 chairs
- King size bed
- 8 1/2 foot wide master closet
- Huge dresser for clothes
- Washing machine and dryer
- Separate toilet room
- Large shower with skylight
- Solid surface counter tops
- Open shelving in kitchen and living room
- Large atrium push out window
- The rv has not only ample windows but they are large in size.
- She Runs a Hat Business From Her RV!
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV: Interview with Caroline and Daniel
- From 2,700 to 314 Square Feet: Family’s RV Travel Lifestyle
Our big thanks to Tina for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021