Because of some family changes and illness, this tiny house owner is selling her “Tiny Blue House” — a nearly-complete 24′ THOW that’s for sale in Ontario for $45K CAD or $34K USD.
While it’s not blue yet — the interior and exterior painting still needs to be done — it’s quite cute and even features a ground floor bedroom! It’s a far cry from a tiny house shell at almost 90% complete, but you’ll still want to be handy so you can add the finishing touches.
Check out the photos and full details below, and contact the seller to make an offer.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Ontario 24′ THOW for Sale is 90% Complete
I really appreciate the fun trim work on the exterior
The French doors are an excellent touch.
Progress picture of the kitchen/bath
Looking into the primary bedroom (ground floor).
Now the kitchen has more installed.
And there’s a bed/couch downstairs.
The storage/guest lofts are a good touch.
How cute is this basin sink?
You will need to purchase a composting toilet.
Shower stall with an amazing rainfall shower head.
- 24′ TINY HOME ON TRAILER in Ontario
- MAIN FLOOR BEDROOM with additional loft
- Completely road legal
- Constructed in Alberta and towed to Ontario
- Over $65,000 has been invested in this home
- R40 insulation in floor, R25 in walls, R22 in roof
- All interior wool insulation with exterior eps sheeting between exterior and sheeted wood panels
- All exterior seams, wood and trim screwed and sealed with silicone.
- All windows are vinyl with drip edges and trim.
- Gorgeous one of a kind garden doors worth $3000 originally.
- Faucets/shower fittings,shelves and hooks, lighting and ceiling fan all in antique brass/copper style.
- All plumbing inside walls, and raised subfloor in bathroom
- 60 amp service with breaker box. Wired for 220 hookup, or for solar.
- Hard wired for electric induction heat – low 475 watt.
- Tankless water heater installed.
- USB plugs throughout house, 2 humidity fans installed.
- Grey water service only, drain hookup roughed in. (was hooked up to buried grey water tank)
- Home will include all purchased lighting, supplies/materials and appliances, furniture, wall hooks, installed shelves, barn door sliders and doors. Submersible water pump available. Trailer jacks/braces included.
- Wooden stairs included if you dismantle.
- Home will need to be lowered and towed away per your arrangements. Owner is too sick to arrange move or transfer. All trailer jacks and stands included.
- House is 90% complete and all necessary equipment included except for compost toilet to be purchased. Finishing and painting on interior/exterior. Loft railing and ladder rungs need to be constructed.
- $45,000 CND $34,000 USD
- Contact seller here
Our big thanks to Heather for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOW | For Sale | Linda’s Vardo Camper for Sale in Alberta: $13,500 | The First Resident at Escape Tampa Bay Tiny House Village | 24-Foot Rivendell THOW by Modern Tiny Living
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- He Used an ATV Winch To Create an Epic Murphy Bed in His Cargo Trailer Camper - October 20, 2021
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife - October 19, 2021
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm - October 19, 2021