Even though Tony Hsieh is has about $840 million dollars in net worth, he has recently chosen to live simply in a tiny Airstream travel trailer after giving up his luxury apartment.
Granted he does own the 1-acre RV Park where it’s parked. Tony is CEO of Zappos.com which was recently acquired by Amazon.com for over one billion dollars. Right now he is spending over $350 million of his own money investing in and rebuilding downtown Las Vegas where Zappos company headquarters is at. Hsieh is also author of the bestselling book called Delivering Happiness.
His Airstream is a 2013 model with about 200 sq. ft. of living space inside. Unfortunately the Airstream Village is fully occupied and yes it even has Tumbleweed Tiny Houses on the property!
Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh Living in Tiny Airstream
Images © Google
Learn more using the resource links below.
- Retail CEO Worth $840 Million Lives in a Las Vegas Trailer Park
- DailyMail Article
- Why this CEO is worth almost $1 Billion and Lives in a Trailer Park
- Business Insider
- NY Times
- Las Vegas Weekly
- Delivering Happiness
Our big thanks to Jane Rutzler for tipping us on this story!
You can share this story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018