If like me you’ve been wanting to see more tiny house communities come to life you’ll probably really enjoy this post (and the videos below).
Because projects like this can serve as a model for any of us to follow or at least learn from to create more tiny living micro communities around the world.
I like the idea of independent ‘micro’ communities created by relatively small groups of people who exchange labor with each other to keep building costs low.
But if you wanted (or the group wanted) the land could also eventually serve as a learning center, farm, sustainable living learning center, etc.
DIY Micro Tiny House Community in France
I encourage you to learn how a group of friends and fellow carpenters built this micro community using very little money and their own labor in a fairy tale forest setting in France:
Video: Whimsical Off-Grid Tiny Housing in France
Video: Tiny Mud Home with Living Roof Tour
- Faircompanies story 1 and story 2 on this property/community
- Menthé’s blog
- More tiny house communities
If you enjoyed this inspiring story of how a group of buddies got together and created their own fairytale forest micro tiny house community in France then please share below.
And also- you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018