This is the King Tiny Homes summer cottage on wheels.
It’s currently for sale by the first owner for $40,000.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below!
King Tiny Homes Summer Cottage on Wheels
- 230 sq. ft.
- 18 ft long by 8 1/2 ft wide by 13 feet tall
- Corvallis, Oregon
- Contact: email [email protected]
- Stainless steel fridge/freezer combo
- Washer/dryer combo
- Microwave, custom cabinets, butcher block countertop
- Propane tankless waterheater
- Composting toilet (option to change to flush)
- Ductless heating/cooling unit with remote
- Couch, end table and 40 inch HD TV included
- Screened windows
From the seller:
New Tiny house ready to be sold off! This house was built by King Tiny Homes for my husband and I. We have been living in it for the past couple of months while adding some finishing touches and the house is ready to go to its forever owner! There are two lofts, a main sleeping loft and a storage loft that could be used for a small room if needed. The sleeping loft fits a queen bed comfortably, but could fit king if needed. Sleeping loft is accessed by stairs while extra loft is accessed by removable ladder….
We wanted the house to be pet friendly. Not pictured is the stairs and loft railings to ensure that neither your pet, nor you, tumble off…We are willing to assist with relocation fee if needed. This home is sold as is and is in great condition. We hope to hear from you soon!
A huge thank you to Kaleigh for sharing!
You can share this tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Andréanne and Nathaniel’s Tiny House by Lumbec - July 6, 2017
- SimBLISSity 26′ Tahosa Tiny House For Sale, Lyons CO - July 6, 2017
- The Rudolph: A Tumbleweed Elm Vacation in WA - July 6, 2017