This is Kate’s Cob.
It’s a beautiful 1200 sq. ft. cob home!
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Kate’s Cob Cottage That Started Out as a Cobworks Workshop in 2003!
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Cob home
- Log posts and beams milled from property
- Cob walls on first floor
- Cedar boards frame in the loft
- Radient in-floor heat tubes
- Rocket stove
- Colored glass bottle windows in the kitchen
- Skylights throughout
- Outdoor area with cob oven
Built as a Cobworks Workshop
This house began as a Cobworks workshop in 2003 and was lovingly finished by Kate, her daughters and a cobbing crew over the next few years. Kate also hosted 3 more workshops with us to add on the outdoor seating area with cob oven, a garden wall and gate, and a finishing plaster workshop. 1
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Cob Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Buster Tiny House by Build Tiny New Zealand - June 19, 2018
- 288 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels with Downstairs Bedroom - June 19, 2018
- Stuart’s Escape Vista Tiny House For Sale in Acton, California - June 18, 2018