This is Kate’s Cob. It’s a beautiful 1200 sq. ft. cob home! Have you ever considered building a home like this?
To explore more amazing tiny homes like this cob cottage, join our Tiny House Newsletter. It’s free and you’ll be glad you did! We even give you free downloadable tiny house plans just for joining!
Kate’s Cob Cottage That Started Out as a Cobworks Workshop in 2003!
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Cob home
- Log posts and beams milled from property
- Cob walls on first floor
- Cedar boards frame in the loft
- Radient in-floor heat tubes
- Rocket stove
- Colored glass bottle windows in the kitchen
- Skylights throughout
- Outdoor area with cob oven
Built as a Cobworks Workshop
This house began as a Cobworks workshop in 2003 and was lovingly finished by Kate, her daughters and a cobbing crew over the next few years. Kate also hosted 3 more workshops with us to add on the outdoor seating area with cob oven, a garden wall and gate, and a finishing plaster workshop. 1
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Cob Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 20-Foot Tiny House You Can Order on Amazon with Main Floor Bedroom - January 16, 2019
- The Margarita Tiny House Vacation in Matlacha - January 14, 2019
- Binishells Tiny and Small Housing - January 11, 2019