Last year I published a post on tips and tricks on how to find parking for your tiny house.
Today I thought it was time to update it, so I put together a quick video to show you some ideas and tips on how to find a lot to park and live in you current or future tiny house.
The ideas are really simple but if you’ve never thought of them before this will be really helpful for you. So here they are:
- Wanted ads using your local Craigslist
- Classified ads in your local newspaper
- Inquiring with RV parks in your area
- Asking friends and family for possible backyards
- Purchasing or leasing rural land
For more tips, including an example of a Craigslist/Newspaper ad you can “swipe” watch the video below:
Video length: 4:21
If you found this post on how to find a lot to park and live in your tiny house please “Like” and share using the buttons below then share your thoughts/ideas/tips in the comments at the bottom of this page. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House-Friendly Lots Near Hague, New York - October 17, 2019
- Containing Luxury Goes to Movable Roots Tiny Home Builders - October 17, 2019
- Happily Ewer After Tiny House Tour - October 17, 2019