A while back I published a post on tips and tricks on how to find parking for your tiny house. Today I thought it was time to update it, so I put together a quick video to show you some ideas and tips on how to find a lot to park and live in your current or future tiny house.
The ideas are really simple but if you’ve never thought of them before this will be really helpful for you. So here they are:
- Wanted ads using your local Craigslist
- Classified ads in your local newspaper
- Inquiring with RV parks in your area
- Asking friends and family for possible backyards
- Purchasing or leasing rural land
For more tips, including an example of a Craigslist/Newspaper ad you can “swipe” watch the video below:
Want more kind of like this? Join our FREE Small House Newsletter!
Video length: 4:21
Try our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter for even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
If you found this post on how to find a lot to park and live in your tiny house please “Like” and share using the buttons below then share your thoughts/ideas/tips in the comments at the bottom of this page. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Companion Plus 40-ft. Tiny Home on Wheels by Back Porch Homes - April 7, 2021
- 20-ft. Le Lumaca Tiny House With Spacious Loft (For Sale) - April 7, 2021
- Lightweight Kantoor Karavaan, Netherlands - April 6, 2021