It’s great because some students get to try out tiny living while the college also uses the structure for academic purposes. Pretty cool, right? Enjoy and learn more below and let’s hope we can inspire more schools to do the same! Thanks!
Don’t miss other super cool tiny homes kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
College Students Build Tiny House on Wheels as a ‘Dorm Alternative’ and On-Campus Living/Learning Experience
What do you think of tiny houses as dorms for some college students?
Would be even better, if the students can find a way to buy or build and own it themselves!
What a great learning experience, to build a tiny house…
They will never be the same after an experience like that.
Nothing like the pride of building a tiny house.
It came out beautiful, didn’t it? Learn the entire story behind it in the VIDEO TOUR below.
Video: College Students Build Tiny House as Dorm Room Alternative
- On Campus Tiny House Living & Learning Experiment
- Westminster College
- Built by Students
- Classes tied to the Tiny House
- Theater students using Tiny House for Arts/Video Footage
- Other Classes using it to Learn & Experiment
- YouTube/Tiny House Giant Journey
- Westminster College Tiny House Project on Facebook
- Westminster College Tiny House Web Page
- Tiny House Giant Journey (Blog)
- THGJ on Instagram
- THGJ on Twitter
- THGJ on Facebook
Our big thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021