It’s great because some students get to try out tiny living while the college also uses the structure for academic purposes. Pretty cool, right?
Enjoy and learn more below and let’s hope we can inspire more schools to do the same! Thanks!
College Students Build Tiny House on Wheels as a ‘Dorm Alternative’ and On-Campus Living/Learning Experience
Video: College Students Build Tiny House as Dorm Room Alternative
- On Campus Tiny House Living & Learning Experiment
- Westminster College
- Built by Students
- Classes tied to the Tiny House
- Theater students using Tiny House for Arts/Video Footage
- Other Classes using it to Learn & Experiment
- YouTube/Tiny House Giant Journey
- Westminster College Tiny House Project on Facebook
- Westminster College Tiny House Web Page
- Tiny House Giant Journey (Blog)
- THGJ on Instagram
- THGJ on Twitter
- THGJ on Facebook
Our big thanks to Jenna of Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
You can also try our NEW Small House Newsletter!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Don’s Bookmobile Bus Conversion (FOR SALE) – Price Lowered! - April 7, 2020
- He Started Building His Tiny House At Age 16, And Did It For Under 8k - April 6, 2020
- Tampa Bay ESCAPE Tiny House Village Sneak Peek! (Landscape Update) - April 2, 2020