Meet Jenna and Guillaume. They’re a DIY tiny house couple who’ve built a 20′ tiny home on wheels and now they’re getting ready to travel around the United States for one year with their little house in tow!
They started building their home in California but ended up finishing it in Illinois. In the video you’re about to see below- thanks to Deek at Relaxshacks.com– they’re in Philadelphia at a Tumbleweed workshop.
Definitely watch the entire video below- and pay attention too- because you’re going to get to see tons of space saving techniques. Plus some creative (yet simple) use of multi-functional furniture that you may not have ever thought of before.
Deek Takes You to Couple’s Newly Built DIY Tiny Home
Video: Jenna and Guillaume Give You a Tour of their New Tiny House
Video: Jenna and Guillaume’s Tiny House Giant Journey Tour
FYI: This is the same video from the top of this article just in case you didn’t play it yet.
- Deek at RelaxShacks.com
- Tiny House Giant Journey’s blog
- Tiny House Giant Journey Road Trip Map
- Tiny House Giant Journey’s amazingly helpful YouTube channel
- Deek’s book Humble Homes Simple Shacks
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Workshops
Deek’s upcoming HANDS ON tiny house design/build workshop near Boston, MA…
Registration isn’t open yet but if you want to get in early since this always sells out just email Deek directly to get signed up. It’s kidcedar AT gmail DOT com.
If you enjoyed this DIY tiny home tour with Guillaume and Jenna you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Nautino Mini Floating Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Couple with Baby on the Way Build 35ft Tiny Home - August 15, 2018
- Woman Embraces Van Life to Become Full Time Photographer - August 15, 2018