Dan’s very first project on his property was his “Mancave.” He never dreamed that someone would want to stay in it, but when a friend recommended he put it on Airbnb, it became a popular destination.
That’s when Dan started getting creative: He built a mini-village inside an airplane hangar, and then constructed a yurt, and then went on to build the TREEHOUSE yurt, which includes an elevator, hot tub and resident Alpacas for you to meet and greet.
He’s currently constructing Woodstock, where you can stay in a vintage VW bus and play music on his stage. You have to watch the interview with Tiny House Giant Journey to “meet” the wonderful Dan and his vacation world.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Danville: This Yurt Has an Elevator, Hot Tub & Alpacas
The inside of the yurt treehouse has a tropical vibe.
Here’s the amazing Dan, in his airplane hangar village with a bar and 3D movie theater.
His original Airbnb: The Mancave.
His treehouse elevator, decorated like a trunk.
His Woodstock village is in progress.
VIDEO: Yurt Treehouse Built by Senior for Fun
- They Built A Yurt Home And Share How To “Do It Yurtself“
- 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire
- Tiny Yurt In The Woods On Six Acres In Vermont
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Documentary On Building a Tiny House Entirely from Reclaimed Materials - August 19, 2022
- Charlene’s Park Model with Massive Porch & Outdoor Fireplace - August 19, 2022
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022