This is a $32k tiny house for sale in Canby, Oregon.
It’s 8.5′ wide and 16.5′ long with an upstairs loft accessible by ladder.
Inside, you’ll also find a bathroom, kitchen, living area, storage, and more!
Asking price is $32,000 and the seller also has a shop/shed for sale too for an additional $2,000 if you buy them together.
Please enjoy the tour, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
$32k Tiny House For Sale in Canby, Oregon
I’m selling a Tiny house on a trailer ready for move in. It was built by a local builder in Spring of 2015 and has been lived in by my self for the last year. Currently it sits on an Organic farm in Canby Oregon. The house CAN be sold with an insulated shop that is also 8’x16′ and is about 90% insulated and 85% Electrical finished. The workshop is of the old hickory variety and very well built. I installed insulation, electrical, a work bench, shelving and a kayak rack. I will be taking the Kayak Rack with me :). Movement of the tiny house and shop could be arranged by me but I would charge a fee to do so. Fee would include my time plus whatever the cost of professional shipment of tiny house and or the shed.
Tiny house: $32,000.00 Ready to move in!
Together price of $35,000.00 – Save 2K by buying both!
House Stats included:
– 8.5′ x 16.5′ Lofted Tiny House on Wheels, loft requires ladder to access sleeping area.
– Utilities: 50/30 Amp Service, Currently setup w/ typical RV power Cable; included power cable, water hookup 3/4″ water hose.
– Hot Water Heater (Small), I can take a 10 minute shower and hand wash dishes with a full tank of hot water; definitely impressed with the hot water heater capacity I’ve experienced.
– Composting toilet is recommended but not included in sale.
– Appliances: Fridgerator (small), Toaster Stove (Medium to Large), Dual Hot Plates, Fireplace Style Electric Heater
– Removable trailer brakes lights
– Fully insulated
– Small Fold out Table
– Build in Couch, Book Case, Shelving, Cabinetry, Pantry
– Storage for Loft Ladder
– Hanging Jar’s for food Storage
– Fruit Basket and more!
– Some utensils and decor pieces will remain with sale
– I have lots of cinder blocks used to level the trailer and shop. I’ll include those cinder blocks for leveling.
– 20Amp Breaker Box and 20Amp wiring, GFCI outlets, duel Switch controlled lighting, electrical is about 90% finished. 2 Outlets need to be installed and an outside hookup for the interior breaker box needs to be added.
– Bat insulation throughout, the door, and the upper ends on either around the air vents need to be finished but I’ll throw in a roll of insulation to finish the project. 90% Finished.
– Walls covered in 1/4″ door board to hide insulation
– Work bench was built at the end of the shop.
– Shelving was added.
– Loft’s cover both end of the work shop for added storage
– Bike hanging hooks have been added for two bikes, will stay.
I’ve really enjoyed my experience living in a tiny house and hope that you do too!
Serious inquiries only please, no time for tire kicking. Thanks!
You can share this tiny house story with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny house story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses For Sale Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Fifth Wheel Tiny House on Wheels by Mississippi Tiny House - April 24, 2017
- Essen’Ciel Tiny Home by Baluchon - April 24, 2017
- 545 Sq. Ft. Simi Valley Hillside Cottage - April 24, 2017