Recycling old vehicles is such an eco-friendly way to give them a new life — and that’s what you get when you “glamp” at the Helipad by the sea in Skegness, England.
The Converted Lynx Helicopter sleeps 2 and features under-bed heating to keep you warm. The hosts also tucked in a coffee table, mini fridge, kettle and some cups/cutlery so you can have a simple breakfast-in-bed. Once you do get up, there’s a private patio with picnic table, BBQ and firepit outside.
Bathroom and kitchen amenities are available on site. You can book your unique helicopter stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Spend the Night in a Converted Lynx Helicopter
Time for bed! Curl up in your helicopter!
Fall asleep to your favorite movie.
Enjoy your own private patio area.
Shower and kitchen facilities nearby.
There she glows!
Now that’s one special vacation spot!
- Double bed
- TV with DVD player
- Coffee table
- Mini fridge
- Crockery and cutlery
- Underfloor heating
- Access to bathroom and kitchen facilities on site
- Communal games room
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- Garden with BBQ for the Helipod
- Man Turns Commercial Airplane into his Mortgage-free Home!
- Couple Escapes London Rent With Narrowboat Cottage
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
Our big thanks to QuirkAccom for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 3’s Amazing Skoolie w/ Unique Shower: FOR SALE - September 28, 2021
- Self-Converted Scandi-Japandi Ram Promaster - September 28, 2021
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm - September 27, 2021