Want to stay in a prison cell without getting a record? Ok, maybe not, but this unique micro stay in Kent, England makes a night in prison luxurious!
The barely-there mattresses have been replaced with cushy ones, and you’ll find a tea kettle, reading material, private bathroom facilities plus an outdoor patio with BBQ and fresh organic vegetables, fruits and herbs available. You can even rent their vintage bikes to take a look at the town!
Just proof that all kinds of tiny spaces can be made comfortable! Book your stay at QuirkAccom.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Best Prison Stay You’ll Ever Have
Step down into the window-less cell.
Two bunks and cushy linens.
The door even has little bars!
Some mugshot decor to fit the theme.
Love the ball and chain over the door.
There are private bathroom facilities.
Shower with a little window.
The walls are wild in this toilet room!
Cook on your outdoor patio.
Rent the vintage bikes for a fun outing.
- Man Turns Commercial Airplane into his Mortgage-free Home!
- You’ve Heard About Van Life: How About A Helicopter Stay?
- Solo Female and Her Adventure Cat: Sprinter Van Life
Our big thanks to QuirkAccom for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s Debt-Free Cob Home Took 10 Years of Planning! - October 23, 2020
- Chateau Treehouse Suspended in Three Towering Cypress Trees - October 22, 2020
- Carousel Treehouse with Vintage Vibes! - October 22, 2020