The based it on their Siskiyou design but they changed the following to meet the client’s needs better:
- removed the porch,
- added a utility room,
- created a front deck,
- and made the sleeping loft bigger.
I’d like to call this a great tiny house for full-time living!
Tiny House for Full-Time Living
This house has everything you need:
- bathroom with composting toilet and shower
- utility room with storage
- two large storage closets with washer/dryer
- separate storage space for clothes
But let’s take you on the rest of the tour so you can decide for yourself below:
Tiny House Trailer Information
The trailer for this house is 7’x20′ in size.
Tiny Home with a Front Deck
The deck is 7’5″x4′ in size.
The height of the house is 13’6″. It’s 20′ in length and 8’6″ in width.
Plenty of Windows in this Tiny House on Wheels
Covered Front Porch/Deck Area
Dormers Add Spaciousness to Sleeping Loft
Tiny Home Being Towed using Heavy Duty Pickup Truck
Notice how they added a screened in front door before they towed it away. Awesome way to open up the space without letting in the bugs once the front deck is installed again. Let’s go inside…
Inside the Ynez Tiny House
The living room area is approximately 6’10″x11’x10’5″H.
Simple and elegant design. I love the vaulted the ceilings and the natural wood everywhere.
Cool! You can see another tiny house through the window. 🙂
Little Living Room in a Tiny House
Spacious Sleeping Loft
The sleeping loft is 6’10″x8’6″x3’6″H.
Tiny House Kitchen
The kitchen is 6’10″x5’3″x6’9″H.
Slumber Party in the Sleeping Loft
The bathroom is 6’10″x3’x6’4″H.
Utility Room with Combo Washer/Dryer
The utility room is 2’x3’5″.
Check out our top 5 washer/dryer combo units for tiny houses right here.
Ynez Tiny House Floor Plan
If you liked this tiny house on wheels, “Like” and share this post using the buttons below then share your best thoughts in the comments below. Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Expanding Tiny House on Wheels Almost Doubles in Space with Slide Outs! - August 13, 2018
- Diesel Sprinter Conversion with High Roof and Rhino Liner Paint Job - August 13, 2018
- Amazing 28.5ft Custom Tiny Home with ‘Shark Fin’ Stabilizer - August 13, 2018