I wanted to let you know that a 99 Sq. Ft. Anderjack tiny cottage on wheels is available to buy right now from Four Lights Houses.
This Craftsman style tiny house is located in New York right now. The structure is 7′ x 16′ but with the trailer and roofline, it’s about 9’6″ x 20′ with an 11’2″ height.
When you go inside the first level ceiling is 6’6″ high and when you go into the upstairs loft it’s about 3′ tall. This is a shell model which means the interior is unfinished. That’s why it’s just $19,000 because there’s still plenty of work to be done before it’s completed.
The good news is that you can finish the inside any way that you like. This includes the option of using Jay Shafer’s component furniture for tiny houses to finish it.
Image: Four Lights Houses
I encourage you to learn more about this Anderjack tiny house below:
The Anderjack up for sale in New York is unfinished but this is what it could look like when completed on the inside:
The Sleeping Loft
Images: Four Lights Houses
How to Finish the Interior Using Component Furniture for Micro Houses
More Tiny Houses Like this That Were For Sale
- Weller Tiny House For Sale (on wheels, $19k)
- Gifford Tiny Cottage For Sale (on wheels, $19k)
- 448 Sq. Ft. A-frame Cabin For Sale (w/ land, just $15k)
Get More Tiny Houses (and small space living ideas) in your Email
If you want to know about more quality tiny houses for sale you’ll love our free daily newsletter!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rubia Tiny House By Little Byron - February 19, 2020
- The Lazy Duck Tiny House in Exeter (Australia) - February 19, 2020
- Mat & Hayley’s Tiny House Build in Auckland New Zealand - February 19, 2020