This is a 2018 Sprinter van that was converted into a cottage-style campervan in 2021.
It has a privacy wall between the cockpit and the living space. The van also has a kitchenette, indoor shower, a rear bed that converts into a dining space, and storage underneath. All of that in a 144 wheelbase Mercedes Sprinter diesel van with 88,000 miles on it and they’re asking $89,000 for it. More info is below, check it out! What are your thoughts on this custom camper van?
Don’t miss other camper vans like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more posts like this, including downloadable plans, too!
2018 Sprinter Van Cottage Converted in 2021 For Sale
The van was converted into a tiny home in 2021. It’s a 2018 Sprinter van with a 144″ wheelbase.
The van has a beautiful wood ceiling finish and yes, an interior shower.
The bed area turns into a dining space.
The living space is actually separated from the cockpit but it is accessible via a clever sliding pocket door.
This really makes it feel like a little cottage and it also adds a certain level of extra privacy and safety when traveling and sleeping in remote areas and what-not.
What do you think of this van design so far?
Here is the van in sleeping mode.
This is what the van looks like with the rear doors open.
There’s a 26-gallon freshwater tank down here plus room for gear.
There are two sliding windows in the bed area for ventilation. When you open these and turn on the MaxxAir rooftop fan it creates a nice breeze!
- 2018 Sprinter 2500 144 with 88,000 miles
- Converted in 2021
- Turbo diesel engine
- Clean title
- A pocket door with electromagnetic locks to get to and from the cockpit of the van to the living space
- Indoor shower
- Portable toilet
- MaxxAir fan with remote for circulation
- 300 amp hours of lithium batteries
- 350 watts of solar panels
- Battery isolator (charges the batteries while the van is running)
- Dimmable LED lights
- 2.5-gallon electric water heater
- 26-gallon freshwater tank
- 7-gallon grey water tank under the van for shower and sink
- Electromagnetic pocket door locks
- Insulated pocket Door
- 2 Sliding Windows in the bed area
- Lagun table mounted in the dining area
- Waterproof vinyl floor
- Shurflo Water Pump
- 1 120V outlet with USB and USB-c slots (for plugging in and charging your gadgets)
- Dometic 12V fridge with freezer compartment
- Almost king-sized memory foam bed
- Electric induction cooktop
- Diesel heater
- Sleeps 2
- Seats 2
- $89,000 OBO (at time of posting)
- Check availability here
VIDEO TOUR of this Van
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed!
- Fitness Trainer’s Sprinter Van Tiny House
- They Remodeled the Interior of Their Sprinter for $8K!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Multi-functional ProMaster Conversion by Challenger Vans - May 23, 2022
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022